Commercial Grade Fire Resistance Cat 6(e) Ethernet Patch Cable 23AWG Solid Bare Copper Plenum Rated 600MHz 50 ft Outdoor/Indoor UTP, CMP, Black 1 Ft to 1000 Ft Available
- 600 MHz Speed High-Data transfer for networking peripherals and applications that utilize RJ45 connectors including gaming router, video surveillance and streaming, IP Cameras, POE Power over Ethernet, HDMI or HD Base-T extenders, Computers, Laptops, PlayStation, Xbox, and any connection with an RJ45 connector looking to connect to the internet.
- H568B to H568B RJ45 End applied. Cable will come with wall clips and zip ties. Packaging may vary. All Syston cables are Industry Standard Compliant with ANSI/ TIA 568.2-D, NEC/CEC Type CMP (NFPA 262) for Plenum, UL and/or ETL listed, and RoHS Compliant and more depending on the type of cables being purchased.
- CMP PLENUM RATED 23 AWG Solid Pure Bare Annealed Copper for the strongest signal you can achieve in networking Pure Copper provides better conductivity and enhanced flexibility with an internal Spline to eliminate cross-talk providing exceptional transmission and performance with lowest possible signal loss.
- The Premium SySPEED Series commercial grade plenum cable offers true digital performance while meeting the highest standards in fire resistance. Cat 6e 600MHz Plenum CMP rated Bulk High-Performance cable. All our cables are RoHS compliant and provide the highest standard for your professional networking needs.
- Standard Compliances and Certifications – ANSI/TIA 568-2.D, ANSI/TIA 862 (Building Automation), ISO/IEC 11801, ICEA S-102-700 (Category 6), NEC/CEC Type CMP (NFPA 262) for Plenum, UL and/or ETL listed and RoHS compliant.
Sold：286 Wished: 65 Followed: 75
The Premium SySPEED Series commercial grade plenum cables offer true digital performance while meeting the highest standards in fire resistance. Cat 6e 600MHz Plenum CMP rated Bulk High Performance cable. All our cables are RoHS Compliant and provide the highest standard for your professional networking needs. With SySPEED Ethernet Cable as your foundation, your network is ready to meet today’s demand and evolve to meet tomorrow’s requirements. So, if you want a high-quality Cat 6E or Cat 6 Ethernet Cable, our premium copper, unshielded network cable is certified hazardous substance-free, fire-retardant, sunlight-resistant, and easy to install with an outstanding tangle-free design and handy features like clear print legend and E-Z footage markings to make installation an absolute breeze, and suitable in a wide range of applications while also being cost-effective.
There are no reviews yet.