Cat5e Solid Bare Copper Ethernet Cable RJ45 Patch with 100 pcs zipties and Wall Clips, 780 ft Indoor Heat Resistant, 350Mhz, 24AWG, UTP, Riser Rated CMR, Gray 1-1000 ft Available
- Standard Compliances and Certifications – ANSI/ TIA 568-C.2, ANSI / TIA 862 (Building Automation), ISO/ IEC 11801, ICEA S-90-661 (Category5e), NEC/ CEC Type, UL and/or ETL listed CMR for Riser, ETL, CEC and RoHS compliant.
- All Syston cables are Industry Standard Compliant with ANSI/ TIA 568-C.2, NEC / CEC Types, UL and/or ETL listed, and RoHS Compliance and more depending on the type of cable being purchased
- UTP 24AWG Solid Pure Bare Annealed Copper for the strongest signal you can achieve in networking Pure Copper provides better conductivity and enhanced flexibility with, while providing exceptional transmission and performance with lowest possible signal loss.
- 350Mhz Speed High-Data transfer for networking peripherals and applications that utilize RJ45 connectors including Gaming Router, video surveillance and streaming, POE Power over Ethernet, HDMI or HD Base-T extenders, Computers, Laptops, Playstation, Xbox, and any connection with an RJ45 connector looking to connect to the internet.
- H568B to H568B RJ45 End applied. Cable will come with 100 pcs wall clips and 100 pcs zip ties. 1 ft more if you order our customized length cable. Cat5e 350Mhz Riser Outdoor Sunlight resistant and In-wall CMR rated High Performance cable with ascending and descending footage marking every 2 ft. Reelex technology provides easy pulling and flexibility for the cable with easy jacket stripping. All our cables are compliant and provide the highest standard for your professional networking needs.
Sold：130 Wished: 40 Followed: 60
Syston Cat5e Outdoor / Indoor Riser rated cables are professionally designed for high speed data transmission up to 350Mhz while being heat resistant for those special installations. Syston Cables are not only made from Pure Bare Annealed Copper with a premium insulation, but also provides a flexible cable with a low friction jacket that is twist & tangle free. All of our cables are Industry Standard Compliant with ANSI/ TIA 568-C.2, NEC / CEC Types, UL or ETL Listed, and RoHS Compliance and more depending on the type of cable being purchased. Syston Cat5e Indoor/Outdoor networking cables are Riser Rated and NEC/CEC type CMR and UL or ETL listed for Riser. All of our cables are compliant and provide the highest standard for your professional networking needs. Technical Specifications: Conductor: 24 AWG Solid Bare Annealed Copper Insulation: Premium Polyolefin Rip Cord: Applied longitudinally under jacket Jacket: PVC (Flame-Retardant, Sun RES & RoHS compliant) Nominal Cable Diameter (in): 0.200 Minimum Bend Radius (in): 3.0 Maximum Pulling Force (lbs.): 25 Temperature Rating (°F): Installation: +32 to + 140 Storage & Operation: -4 to + 167 Certificates for Management System ISO9001: 2008, ISO14001: 2004, OHSAS 18001 Standard Compliances ANSI/ TIA 568-C.2 ANSI/TIA 862 (Building Automation) ISO/ IEC 11801 Ed. 2.0 (Class D) ICEA S-90-661 (Category 5e) NEC/ CEC Type CMR (UL 1666) for Riser UL or ETL Listed RoHS Compliant Directive 2011/65/EU Electrical Characteristics Max Capacitance (nF/100m @ 1 kHz): 5.6 Max DC Resistance (Ω/100m @ 68℉): 9.38 Max Delay Skew (ns/100m): 45 Nom Velocity of Propagation (%): 70 Characteristic Impedance (Ω@ 1- 100 MHZ): 100±15
There are no reviews yet.